What is Unlawful Sexual Activity with Certain Minors in Florida?
The crime of Unlawful Sexual Activity with Certain Minors is a Second Degree Felony that is punishable by 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
This crime occurs when a person:
- Person committed an act upon or with victim in which the sexual organ of the person or victim penetrated or had union with the anus, vagina, or mouth of the person or victim, or the person committed an act upon or with victim in which the anus or vagina of person/victim was penetrated by an object.
- At the time of offense, the person was 24 years of age or older.
- At the time of offense, victim was 16 or 17 years of age.
“An Object” includes a finger.
Some of the defenses to Unlawful Sexual Activity with Certain Minors are:
- Person did not commit a sexual act.
- Person was not 24 years of age or older.
- Victim was 18 years old.
BB v. State: On person being a minor.
Contact Criminal Defense Attorney Glenn M. Swiatek for a Free Initial Consultation
If you have been arrested or believe you will soon be arrested for the offense of Unlawful Sexual Activity with Certain Minors in Destin, Shalimar, Crestview, Ft. Walton Beach or other areas of Northwest Florida please call us today at (850) 609‑0940 or contact us online.
Initial Office Consults are free, and I will make myself available to suit your schedule. Get the peace of mind that an attorney with over twenty-three years of criminal law experience can bring.